General Terms and Conditions
- Check-In from 3:00 pm
- Check-Out by 12:00 pm (noon)
- Late check out until 6:00 pm is at 50% charge of the room rate while late check out after 6:00 pm will be charged at 100% of the room rate.
- Guests must be 18 years or older with photo identification to check-in.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Hotel reserves the right to check photo identification.
- The credit card used for reservation must be in the name of the guest staying and presented at check-in. Please note, virtual credit cards are not accepted.
- Incidental Deposit: All reservations will require an incidental deposit of THB 2,000/room upon check-in. Incidental deposit will be refunded to guest upon check-out.
All requests entered into the ‘Requests’ box on the Hotel website booking engine are subject to availability and the Hotel bears no responsibility should it be unable to fulfill certain requests.
- Room rates are inclusive, covering the cost per room, per night, and include breakfast for the standard number of guests for each room type.
- Additional guests may be accommodated up to the room’s maximum capacity at an additional charge.
- The total number of occupants in a room, including children, shall not exceed the maximum number of occupants permitted for each room types.
- Deluxe Beachfront , Grand Deluxe Sea View, Panorama Suite, Reserve Beachfront, Reserve Ocean, Reserve Suite, Pool Villa Suite
2 persons | Max 4 persons; 2 adults and 2 children/3 adults and 1 child
- Junior Family
3 persons | Max 4 persons; 2 adults and 2 children/3 adults and 1 child
- Deluxe Family
4 persons | Max 5 persons; 3 adults and 2 children/4 adults and 1 child
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge, 7% applicable government tax.
- Rates are in Thai Baht (THB), foreign currency charges may vary due to exchange rates. Paying in THB is advised to reduce these variations.
- Foreign currency conversions are given as guidance only and are non-binding.
- Room rates do not include room service, restaurant meals, international telephone calls, other guest services and incidentals.
- Hotel reserves the right to refuse entry to any additional guest exceeding the maximum occupancy allowed for that room type.
- Hotel reserves the right to renegotiate the rates if the period, room type or requirement changed; cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent, inappropriate activity, or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Compulsory New Year Dinner THB 4,000/Adult, THB 2,000/Child on 31 Dec
- Extra bed rate is THB 1500 per night inclusive of breakfast, tax and service charge.
- The maximum number of extra bed in a room is 1 (available for some room types only).
- Extra bed for Pool Villa Suites and Reserve Collection will use the existing sofa bed in room which can turn to single bed and there is no rollaway bed provided.
- 0 – 3.9 years old: Same existing bed with parents stays complementary; breakfast is complimentary when consumed at the buffet. Baby cot is available on request.
- 4 – 12.9 years old: Same existing bed with parents charged at a compulsory rate THB 300 to occupy the room. Second children in the room with their parents required an extra bed at THB 1,500.
- 13 years and above are considered adults and required an extra bed.
The cancellation/amendment policy may differ for each rate plan. Please review the details at the time of booking.
Any modification must be made in written notice to [email protected]
Using a credit card for deposit or payment
The Hotel strongly recommend that credit card used for reservation must be in the name of the guest staying and presented at check-in. Please note, virtual credit cards are not accepted. Reservations may be canceled or modified if there’s suspicion of fraud, inappropriate activity, or booking errors.
If a guest chooses to secure a reservation or place a room deposit upon check-in with a debit card/credit card, the financial institution that issued the card will typically place a hold on funds equal to the total cost of the guest’s entire itinerary including room, tax and other related expenses. The financial institution’s policies and practices govern the manner and timing of the release of any hold on funds. SYLVAN Koh Chang is also not responsible for any overdraft charges or other fees that may result from the financial institution’s policies and practices.
Credit Card Pre-Authorization
If you are using your credit card to guarantee your room reservation, the Hotel may hold an amount on your credit card prior to arrival. For Hotel website bookings, prepayment will be charged to your card prior to your arrival.
Third-Party Booking Sources
In the case of cancellation or modifications to reservations made through sources other than directly with the Hotel or the Hotel website, the Hotel recommends that guests first contact their source of booking for assistance before approaching Hotel staff.
- According to the current fire safety laws, it’s strictly forbidden the use of burner stoves, free flames, candles and flatirons.
- All rooms are equipped with a safe at Guests’ disposal. Guests are encouraged to keep their valuables in the in-room safe. The Hotel shall not be liable for the loss of money or other personal valuables during your stay.
- No pet and cooking allowed.
It’s forbidden to smoke in all rooms and common areas. It’s possible to smoke in the outdoor areas and in the balconies of the rooms. In case a guest will smoke inside the room, a “cleaning fee” will be charged.
A complimentary Wi-Fi internet connection is available for the guests, in all rooms and common areas. To activate the connection, it’s necessary to enter the access code that is provided to all guests at the time of check-in.
Lost & Found
The hotel has a Lost & Found service for its guests. Please contact the Front Desk by phone at +66 39 552 888 or via email at [email protected]
The hotel has complimentary on-site parking.
The Hotel maintains a strict no-pets policy on its premises.
Damage to Hotel property
The Hotel reserves the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage or soiling, caused by accidental, deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the Hotel’s property or structure.
The following items are not permitted in the Hotel premises:
- Animals of any kind, except guide dogs
- Flammable, explosive or otherwise hazardous materials
- Objects emitting a foul odour
- Unregistered firearms or other weapons
- Objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities
- Articles related to use in gambling, prostitution, smuggling or other illicit acts
- Illegal drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the laws of Singapore
The Hotel reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest found to be in possession of prohibited items. Guests shall be solely liable and responsible for all loss financial or otherwise, and damage that may be caused by such items.
In the interest of your well-being and security, all visitors are required to register at the Front Desk and are requested to leave guestrooms by 11:00 pm